New Zealand Recovery Visa 2023 – Apply Online
New Zealand Recovery Visa: The government of New Zealand has declared the availability of a new visa for the arrival of migrant laborers. New Zealand has begun accepting applications for its Recovery Visa after the destruction and floods caused by Cyclone Gabrielle. Skilled migrant workers would be permitted to work in the country for up to six months if the country were to implement the Recovery Visa program.
The goal of the New Zealand Recovery Visa program, which is being implemented by the island nation located in the Pacific Ocean, is to speed up the admission of talented immigrant workers who can assist New Zealand in recouping from the effects of Cyclone Gabrielle.
A recovery visa will enable a flow of international individuals to travel to New Zealand in order to provide support in a variety of different ways, including emergency response, cleanup, risk assessment, infrastructure and housing stabilization and repair, and direct recovery support.
Michael Wood, the Minister of Immigration for New Zealand, has claimed that specialists from other countries are able to enter the country almost quickly if they use the Recovery Visa.
Check also: Australian Companies Willing to Sponsor Visa for Foreign Workers 2023 – Apply Now
- Passport: You must have a current passport. Validity Up to one year
- Photos: You’ll need passport-size scanned photos.
- Character certificate: A character certificate is required.
- Medical certificate: A medical certificate is required.
- Bank statement: A bank statement is required ( proof of funds)
- ILETS: There is no need for ILETs.
- Education: There is no specific schooling necessary.
- Note ( If you choose a technical field, you must provide your certifications)
- Language: English(entry-level)
Benefits of New Zealand Recovery Visa:
- High Salary: The New Zealand Recovery Visa allows you to work in New Zealand and earn a competitive salary. The average salary in New Zealand varies depending on the industry, but according to recent data, the average salary in New Zealand is NZD 82,000 (approximately USD 56,000) per year.
- Family Sponsorship: As a New Zealand Recovery Visa holder, you can also sponsor your family to come and live with you in New Zealand. This means that your spouse or partner, dependent children, or other dependent relatives can come to New Zealand with you and stay for the duration of your visa.
- Fast Processing Time: The New Zealand Recovery Visa has a processing time of just seven days. This means that you can apply for the visa and receive a decision within a week, making it an ideal option for those who need to move to New Zealand quickly.
- Visa Extension: You will be eligible for a visa extension after staying in New Zealand for the initial six months.
Demand Jobs in New Zealand On Recovery Visa
- Nurse: In several healthcare settings, nurses in New Zealand are responsible for providing care and assistance to patients.
- Administrative assistants: Administrative assistants in New Zealand support management teams and assist with day-to-day responsibilities such as scheduling, filing, and answering phone calls.
- Child welfare worker: In New Zealand, child welfare professionals work to defend the rights and well-being of children and young people.
- Psychologist: In New Zealand, psychologists provide counseling and therapy services to individuals and groups, assisting them in dealing with mental health difficulties and emotional pain.
- Machine operator: In New Zealand, machine operators are in charge of operating and maintaining machinery in a wide range of industries, from manufacturing to agriculture.
- Construction workers: Construction workers in New Zealand perform duties such as digging, pouring concrete, and installing fixtures on building and construction projects.
- Plumbers: Plumbers in New Zealand install and repair water supply and drainage systems in homes, businesses, and industries.
- Carpenters: Carpenters in New Zealand utilize wood and other materials to construct structures such as houses, buildings, and furniture.
- Data entry operators: Data entry operators in New Zealand are in charge of entering and updating data in computer systems.
- Electrical engineers: Electrical engineers in New Zealand design, develop, and maintain electrical systems and equipment in a variety of industries.
- IT and web developer: In New Zealand, IT and web developers design, create, and support software and web applications for businesses and organizations.
- Accountant: In New Zealand, accountants provide financial and accounting services to businesses and people.
- Teacher: In New Zealand, teachers work in elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education, assisting students in learning and developing a variety of abilities.
- Graphic designer: In New Zealand, graphic designers develop visual designs and pictures for a number of media, including websites, commercials, and print products.
- Project manager: In New Zealand, project managers oversee projects from beginning to end, ensuring that they are finished on schedule, within budget, and to the needed standards.
- Farmhand: Farmhands in New Zealand work on farms, performing jobs such as animal care, crop planting and harvesting, and farm construction and equipment maintenance.
- Radiologist: Radiologists in New Zealand diagnose and treat a wide range of health disorders using medical imaging procedures such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans.
How to apply for New Zealand Recovery Visa:
To apply for the New Zealand Recovery Visa, there are two phases you need to go through.
In the First Phase: The initial stage of the New Zealand Recovery Visa application procedure requires some effort on your behalf. You will need to develop a European-style resume or CV and then look for an employer prepared to hire you. I can provide you with some links to places where you may simply find employers who are looking for people like you.
Once you’ve located employment, give them your information and ask them to provide you the Inz-1377 form, which they will fill out on your behalf. Employers are usually aware with the procedure and can help you if you have any questions. It is critical that your resume and CV be well-written and reflect your qualifications and work experience accurately.
In the Second Phase:
- You can find more information by going to the govt.nz official website.
- Make sure to register for an account on the main page.
- find your way over to the Work Visa section.
- Choose “Specific Purpose or event” from the drop-down menu under “work visa.”
- Choose “Other” and then write “Recovery Visa” in the space provided.
- Choose a stay length of fewer than six months using the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Upload Documents” portion of the application, you will need to submit the Employer Supplemental Form (INZ 1377) under the heading “Proof required for your Special Purpose or Event work visa.” You will be needed to provide further documentation, such as a certificate of good health, a copy of your criminal history, and any other certificates that may be pertinent and requested. Your application for a visa can be approved faster with the help of these supplementary pieces of documentation.
- To finish the application procedure, you need to pay the required fees, which total 700 dollars.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address that was provided in the application as the contact information.
Note: The application cost of $700 will be refunded in full to successful applicants automatically. It is expected that the processing of refunds will take anywhere from 15 to 25 days, depending on the demand for the new visa.
The following list provides links to websites where you can find employers who are willing to hire for the New Zealand Recovery Visa:
First: Working in New Zealand
here are several other online platforms where you can search for job opportunities in New Zealand.
- Trade Me Jobs
- Careers New Zealand
You can also explore these websites.
Is the New Zealand Recovery Visa fee refundable?
Yes, the fee is refundable only if your visa is approved. If your visa is declined or withdrawn, the fee will not be refunded.
Which countries are eligible for New Zealand Recovery?
Almost all countries are eligible for the Recovery Visa, with a preference given to Asian countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan.